[GEO]DASHBOARD - intro
GEO Dashboard is a web application that enables the creation of visualizations for maps, tables, graphsand generic web pages using a Postgres database with a geographical extension PostGIS and Geoserver to generate map tiles. It can solve several problems related to data management and visualization, such as:
- Data exploration: The web application can help users explore geospatial data in a visual and interactive way, allowing them to identify patterns, trends, and relationships that might not be evident from a simple table or chart.
- Data integration: The application can help users integrate different sources of geospatial data into a single platform, allowing them to perform complex queries and analyses across multiple datasets.
- Data sharing: The application can facilitate the sharing of geospatial data and visualizations with other users, both within and outside an organization, enabling collaborative work and decision-making.
- Geospatial analysis: The application can enable users to perform sophisticated geospatial analyses, such as spatial clustering, interpolation, and routing, that can provide valuable insights for a wide range of applications, from urban planning to environmental monitoring.
- Data visualization: The application can provide a variety of visualization options, such as heat maps, choropleth maps, scatter plots, and line charts, that can help users communicate insights from geospatial data effectively to a broad range of stakeholders.
[GEO]:DASHBOARD is a powerful and flexible web-based platform to visualize and analyze your spatial data. This platform offers a wide range of capabilities, including spatial analysis, data visualization, and geocoding, all accessible through an intuitive and user-friendly interface.