Online learning and teaching
From Milan with core
Current open course
- How to use QGIS for beginners
- How to use QGIS like a PRO
- How to use Postgres with QGIS
- How to use PostGIS with QGIS
- How to modify Wordpress template
- How to create a Wordpress plugin
- Working with Excel in QGIS
- Working with Access in QGIS
- How to create macro for Excel
- How to create macro for Access
Hi, I'm Piergiorgio, graduated in Urban planner in 2007. In the last 15 years I've learned to use AutoCAD,
ArcGIS, MapInfo and QGIS, my favorite. I also know very well Excel, Access, PostGres and web programming
web programming languages, which I have always found useful and can enrich the answers you will give me after the course.
I have structured this course, based on the many requests I have received, from novice students.
Trying to understand why they were driven to learn about GIS, I've come up with a fairly well-established idea over time.
The common thesis is as follows: I have geographic data, I was told to use a GIS and the result should be a PDF that includes a map. Another thesis, but one that changes the profile of how you got to this course, is OpenStreetMap! It's easier here, because if you have even a modicum of interest in OpenStreetMap, you need to know about GIS as well.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)